Father’s Day Message to a friend
75. Happy Father’s Day. To a friend who is such a dedicated father that he lets his children have fun no matter what! Well, when you are sleeping anyway.
76. Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for being such a good friend over the years. I hope you enjoy your big day!
77. To a friend that is indeed a superhero type of father. Have an amazing day and an incredible year ahead.
78. To a Special Friend! This day is all about you, so make sure to take some time to relax and enjoy the day. You certainly deserve it!
79. Happy Father’s Day. I have watched you raise your children with kindness and patience, and I see how you have taught them well. So to you, I say have a great day and thank you for also being such a special friend.
80. Happy Father’s Day, Dude! Goodbye to “let’s grab a beer tonight” and hello to “let’s take a stroll through the park”. You’re an awesome father and a great friend!
81. “Dear friend, I would like to greet you on this Father’s Day because I know you’re a devoted Father and worried about your children. I wish you all the best today and always, congratulations. “
82. “It seems that these years passed too far, we’ve known since we were little children and now that we have become Fathers, we are still friends. I congratulate you because I know you give your best for your children; I wish you have a very nice day. “
83. “Your children are your whole life and that causes a lot of admiration. I wish you spend a nice day with them, congratulations my friend for being a great Father. “
84. “It’s very sweet to see a man who is dedicated to give the best for their kids, you are a great example to follow. Congratulations on this Father’s Day. “
Fathers day Messages from Wife
85. Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us to each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.
86. You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father!
87. One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!
88. You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
89. Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!
90. Wishing you happiness and joy on this your day, Father. I will love you always.
Father’s Day Messages for Facebook
91. A father is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
92. Daddy, I may be little But I love you real BIG!
93. Forever your daddy’s girl.
94. To the greatest Dad in the whole world!
95. It’s dads like you that make kids like me happy.