Father is the beautiful gift of god each & every child can have, he inspires you in every moment of your life and supports you even the whole world is against you!
So, to mark this day really special for him, we wrote this huge article for this huge day consisting of the most beautiful 373 father’s Day Quotes, Images, Status, Wishes, etc including Hindi & Marathi Quotes for your lovely & great Father. ( You can look through the content & jump right away to the section you want )
Fathers Day Message
1. Happy Father’s day to the best Dad in the world!
2. To the world’s best Dad, happy Father’s day!
3. Thanks Dad for everything you do for us. Happy Father’s Day.
4. Happy Father’s day to the coolest Dad ever!
5. Happy Father’s day to my wonderful Daddy. I love you to the moon… and back!
6. Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful daddy. Thanks for always being there for us.
7. Out of all the dads in the world I think we got the best one! Happy Father’s day.
8. Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared together, you’re such an amazing Daddy! Happy Father’s day!
9. Dad, you know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s day to my super Dad!
Fathers Day thought
10. I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best! Happy Father’s day!
11. Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s day!
12. I am so lucky to have you as my dad. Thanks for being so wonderful!
13. Thanks for giving me so much love, attention, and care. You truly are the best Daddy! Happy Father’s day.
14. Thanks for being the coolest dad on the block! Happy Father’s day!
15. Happy Father’s Day to the greatest dad in the whole world!
16. With your elbow grease and worn-out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy father’s day to the best dad in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today!
17. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.
18. Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s Day.
19. Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the year’s pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy father’s day!
20. To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy father’s day, I love you.
21. Thank you for everything that you have given me. You’ve always been there for me as a dad and best friend as well. There is no other bond like ours. I love you dad!
22. When people say, ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great father’s day!
23. Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy father’s day Dad, thanks for everything.
24. Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On this special day, relax and forget your worries. Happy father’s day!
Happy Fathers Day 2020
25. I’m so lucky to have you as my father… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
26. To the world’s greatest Dad from the world’s greatest kids, hope you have an amazing Father’s day!
27. You may not know everything but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s day to the smartest Dad in town.
28. Dad, you’ve always been the coolest. Like all those times you said “yes” when mom said “no.” Happy Father’s day, Cool Dad!
29. Fact: Dads are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for. Instead, just enjoy this card I made for you, and feel the joy of having me as your child. Happy Father’s day!
30. You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Happy father’s day!
31. Happy Father’s Day Dad! If you want, I’ll make a distraction so you can sneak off and get some gaming in. Cheers,
32. It takes an amazing dad to raise such a ridiculously great kid. Happy Father’s Day Dad, I couldn’t have grown up to be so humble without you!
Fathers day Messages from Daughter
33. You’ve been there through my highs and lows, but always made me feel like I could soar! Happy Father’s Day!
34. No matter how many years go by, Dad, I’ll always be that same little girl who loves you with all her heart. Happy Father’s Day!
35. For all the things you do and say, you’ve touched my heart in every way. Happy Father’s Day from Your Daughter!
36. You always know how to lift me up and make me feel like a star! Happy Father’s Day!
37. Silly, sweet, always there to make me smile. That’s why you’ll always be my Prince Charming, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
38. Father’s Day hug is coming for you! Happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever!
39. Happy Father’s Day to My Awesome Dad! Your voice in my head has always guided me. I love you, Dad. Thanks for never steering me wrong.
40. Roses Are Blue Fathers Are Cool Thanks To You, I Know How To Rule. Happy FATHER’S DAY
41. Happy Father’s Day. Thank you for always making me smile, Dad! You’re incredible.
42. As much as I have grown, I know I’ll always be your little princess and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Here’s to you, Dad. Happy FATHER’S DAY
Emotional Father’s Day Messages
43. Words aren’t enough to tell you how much I love you. You’re my inspiration, my whole world. Your love is the precious gift of my life.
44. Dad, thank you for always believing in me. I love you so much.
45. Daddy, you’re the reason why I’m in this world. No matter how big I grow up, you’re the one who would look after me. I love you.
46. No matter how old we become, we’d be always your little masters. You’ve bought laughter, happiness, and triumph to our life. We love you more than anything on earth.
47. I have not seen any superhero, but I have seen you! You are my superhero, Dad. I love you.
48. The only thought that gives me mental strength is that you’re always there for supporting me whatever the situation comes. Love you Dad!
49. To my Dad, I love you for being the best friend I could ever ask for!
50. You never cared about your own requirements to fulfill all my needs. Thank you for everything. I love you Dad.
51. When you are here, I have nothing to fear! I love you, Dad.
52. You have always supported me for doing everything I wished for. Thank you, Dad
53. Everyone says that I look like my mom. But, I want to be like you Dad. I love you the most.
54. All my dreams could not have accomplished if you were not beside me. Thank you, Dad, for always being there. I love you Dad.
55. I can conquer all the problems and difficulties of life, with your shed on my head. I love you Dad.
56. The strength of your love and upbringing has made me reach this position in my life. Thank you, Dad. I love you.
57. I love you, dad. Thank you for always guiding me in my life with patience and love.
58. Dad, you showed me what it means to be a kind, humble, and genuine human being. I love you for raising me to be like you.
59. Daddy, thank you for raising me with such care. I love you!
60. My loving Dad, thank you for having such a strong faith in me and helping me to achieve my dreams. I love you.
Fathers day Messages for Father-in-law
61. You’ve always been an amazing father-in-law, now you’re a wonderful grandpa, too.
62. Thanks for always being there for my family.
63. You make our times together so much fun!
64. Our kids are so lucky to have you for a grandpa.
65. You always share your wisdom, time, advice, and love—thank you!
66. To my intelligent and caring father-in-law! You are a great example of what a perfect father should be and I’m thankful for all the love and guidance you have shown me over the years.
67. To My Father-in-law. I will always cherish our talks and all the memories we have created together over the years. I’m so happy you are in my life and I will always be thankful for you.
68. To My Awesome Father-in-Law! I’m sending some joy and love your way and wishing that your day is everything you have hoped for.
69. To My Perfect Father-in-Law! This is your special day to be recognized for all you have done. Thank you for being so supportive and caring. You are simply the very best!
70. To My Loving Father-in-Law! Thinking of you on this important day and letting you know that you mean more to me than you will ever know. Enjoy your day!
71. When it comes to a father-in-law you are are the best! I can’t thank you enough for how much you have taught me, all the times you have bailed me out of trouble, and how special you always make me feel.
72. To My Sweet Father-in-Law! Having you in my life has made me realize just how special a father-in-law really is.
I don’t know what I would have done without you all these years!
73. To My Fantastic Father-in-law. I love all your interesting stories, the way you make me smile, and the fact that you are my father-in-law.
Don’t forget that this is your special day, so be sure to have a great time, and do the things that you enjoy.
74. To My Terrific Father-in-law. Thank you for all that you have done for me over the years, and for making me feel so very special.
I couldn’t have asked for a better father-in-law than you. I hope you have an awesome day!
Father’s Day Message to a friend
75. Happy Father’s Day. To a friend who is such a dedicated father that he lets his children have fun no matter what! Well, when you are sleeping anyway.
76. Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for being such a good friend over the years. I hope you enjoy your big day!
77. To a friend that is indeed a superhero type of father. Have an amazing day and an incredible year ahead.
78. To a Special Friend! This day is all about you, so make sure to take some time to relax and enjoy the day. You certainly deserve it!
79. Happy Father’s Day. I have watched you raise your children with kindness and patience, and I see how you have taught them well. So to you, I say have a great day and thank you for also being such a special friend.
80. Happy Father’s Day, Dude! Goodbye to “let’s grab a beer tonight” and hello to “let’s take a stroll through the park”. You’re an awesome father and a great friend!
81. “Dear friend, I would like to greet you on this Father’s Day because I know you’re a devoted Father and worried about your children. I wish you all the best today and always, congratulations. “
82. “It seems that these years passed too far, we’ve known since we were little children and now that we have become Fathers, we are still friends. I congratulate you because I know you give your best for your children; I wish you have a very nice day. “
83. “Your children are your whole life and that causes a lot of admiration. I wish you spend a nice day with them, congratulations my friend for being a great Father. “
84. “It’s very sweet to see a man who is dedicated to give the best for their kids, you are a great example to follow. Congratulations on this Father’s Day. “
Fathers day Messages from Wife
85. Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us to each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.
86. You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father!
87. One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!
88. You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
89. Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!
90. Wishing you happiness and joy on this your day, Father. I will love you always.
Father’s Day Messages for Facebook
91. A father is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
92. Daddy, I may be little But I love you real BIG!
93. Forever your daddy’s girl.
94. To the greatest Dad in the whole world!
95. It’s dads like you that make kids like me happy.
Father’s Day Memes
Dad Memes Love
Funny Dad Daughter Memes
Dad Jokes Meme
Fathers Day Greetings
1. F riendship – you are a true friend
A ffection – you always display your love for me
T eacher – you have been and still are my best life teacher
H umor – you display and showed me the importance of laughter
E nthusiasm – you never discouraged, you always encouraged
R ole model – you are an example for me to follow!
2. Dad thank you for all that you are and all that you have done.
3. Father, you are the best
You are better than the rest.
I am blessed to have you
The best Dad through and through.
4. Wishing you a Happy Fathers Day on this day, and wishing you happiness and sunshine for the coming year. Thanks for all you are and all you do.
5. May the love and respect we feel for your make up for the worry and care we have caused you.
6. There were times in my life when I didn’t understand but you always took the time to help me and be there for me. Thank you!
7. Dad, I wish you happiness
I send you to love
I wish you blessings from above.
Happy Father’s Day!
8. Thank you for your encouragement, for your love and support. I am so fortunate to have a Dad like you.
9. Dad, there is a saying that goes like this: “Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad!” You are that special man in my life, thanks Dad.
10. Dad growing up I know there were times that I was a pain, and now that I have children I find that I am a pain to them, but the wisdom and the knowledge you gave me make me appreciate the pain in a very happy way! Thanks, Dad.
11. You always worked so hard to provide for us.
You always made the time for us.
You have always encouraged and supported us.
And you are the best DAD for us!
Happy Father’s Day!
12. A Father like you is a gift from God. I give thanks for the blessing of you Dad!
13. Dad, may your days be filled with the love you fill today.
14. Today is your day. A day to celebrate and let you know how much you are appreciated and loved Dad!
15. If I was to pick an example of what a good man and a great father look like – I would definitely pick you!
16. I can’t express my gratitude enough for the encouragement you always give for the values you have taught me and for the love you give me each and every day.
17. Every day you worked hard to provide and every day you showed me how much you cared. Your example has influenced my life, you are an amazing Father.
18. When I had a problem I didn’t know how to solve, I called Dad.
When I was upset and feeling down, I called Dad.
When I was broke and needed money, I called Dad.
When I felt the world was against me, I called Dad.
When something arose I didn’t understand, I called Dad.
And, every time I called Dad, he always made me feel better.
Thanks for always being there Dad!
19. The greatest gift, the most wonderful blessing in my life is having you as a Dad!
Fathers Day Greeting Card
DIY Father’s Day Greeting Card Ideas | Handmade Father’s Day Cards
DIY Father’s day Greeting card ideas / Handmade Father’s day cards
Beautiful Birthday Greeting Card Idea | DIY Birthday POP-UP card |father’s day card
How to make a special handmade greeting card for Father’s day | DIY paper gift idea | Queen’s home
Father’s Day Card
Easy and beautiful card for father’s day / DIY father’s day cards / father’s day cards ideas
DIY card for Father’s Day// Father’s Day Card idea
Ideas for Fathers Day Cards
How to make Father’s day Secret Scartch Card || DIY Birthday Card For DAD
DIY card for Father’s Day// Father’s Day Card idea
Father’s day card |How to make greeting card for father’s day |Paper greeting card|Queen’s home
Fathers Day Card Ideas
DIY – Surprise Message Card for Father’s Day
3 DIY Father’s Day Card Ideas/Handmade Cards for Dad/How to make Father’s Day Card Ideas
8 LAST-MINUTE DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas – HGTV Handmade
Fathers Day Images
1.“The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
2. “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
Fathers Day Images with Quotes
Fathers Day Pic
3. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
4. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
Fathers Day Images 2020
5. “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” —Unknown
6. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
Fathers Day Images from Daughter
7. Happy Father’s Day. To the best father in the world, I hope you have a day of laughter and love!
8. Love you Dad, you are with me forever !
9. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
Fathers Day Images HD
10. “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
11. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” —Unknown
Fathers Day Special Images
12. “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
13. “Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.” —Unknown
Fathers Day Images Download
14. “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” —Unknown
15. “My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” —Liza Minnelli
Fathers Day Pictures
16. “Whether you’re Daddy, Father, Papa, Pops, Baba, Padre, Otosan, or Papi You’re still a great man for me. “
17. “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
Fathers Day Images in Hindi
18. हैँ समाज का नियम भी ऐसा पिता सदा गम्भीर रहे,
मन मे भाव छुपे हो लाखोँ, आँखो से न नीर बहे!
करे बात भी रुखी-सूखी, बोले बस बोल हिदायत के,
दिल मे प्यार है माँ जैसा ही, किंतु अलग तस्वीर रहे!
19. तन्हाई में जब बीते लम्हो की याद आती हैं,
क्या कहे जिस्म से जान चली जाती हैं,
यूँ तो पापा बहुत दूर चले गए हम से
पर आँखे बंद करे तो सूरत उनकी नजर आती हैं
Fathers Day Bible Verse
1.Proverbs 23:24: “The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.”
2. Psalm 32:7-8: “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.”
3. Proverbs 4:11-12: “I will guide you in the way of wisdom and I will lead you in upright paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered, and when you run, you will not stumble.”
4. Luke 15:20: “But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.”
5. Deuteronomy 1:31: “There you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.”
6. Malachi 4:6: “He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers.”
7. Hebrews 12:7: “Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?”
8. Psalm 103:13: “As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.”
9. Proverbs 22:6: “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”
10. 2 Samuel 7:14-15: “I will be a father to him, and he’ll be a son to me. When he does wrong, I’ll discipline him in the usual ways, the pitfalls and obstacles of this mortal life. But I’ll never remove my gracious love from him.”
11. Proverbs 23:22: “Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.”
Bible Verse for Father’s Day
12. Romans 12:12: “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”
13. 2 Timothy 2:15: “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.”
14. Psalm 103:13: “The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him.”
15. Proverbs 3:11-12: “My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.”
16. 3 John 1:4: “It is the greatest joy of my life to hear that my children are consistently living their lives in the ways of truth.”
17. Joshua 24:15: “As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”
18. 1 Corinthians 16:13: “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”
19. Proverbs 14:26: “Whoever fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for their children, it will be a refuge.”
20. Proverbs 3:3-4: “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.”
21. Philippians 4:6: “Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
22. Ephesians 6:4: “Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
23. Proverbs 1:8: “Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching.”
24. 2 Corinthians 6:18: “And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.”
Father’s Day Quotes
“Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word ‘hero.'”
2. Liza Minnelli
“I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see the future.”
3. Tim Russert
“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
4. Steve Martin
“A father carries pictures where his money used to be.”
Fathers Day Quote in English
5. Maria Cuomo Cole
“I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week.”
6. Jimmy Kimmel
“I learn things from my kids constantly. Most of their knowledge comes from Snapple caps.”
7. Dan Zevin
“Lately all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.”
“Baby I paint the sky blue / My greatest creation was you.”
Fathers Day Quotations
9. Dave Attell
“When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.”
“To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.”
11. Michael Bublé
“Fatherhood is the great thing that could ever happen. You can’t explain it until it happens—it’s like telling someone what water feels like before they’ve ever swam in it.”
12. Hedy Lamarr
“I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.”
13. Billy Graham
“The greatest tribute a boy can give to his father is to say, ‘When I grow up, I want to be just like my dad.'”
14. Jimmy Fallon
” Have fun’ is my message. Be silly. You’re allowed to be silly. There’s nothing wrong with it.”
15. Harper Lee
“She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.”
Fathers Day Quotes from Daughter
1.“It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
2. “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr. James Dobson
3. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Unknown
4.“Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – John Mayor
5. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
6. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
7. “I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
8. “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” – Ben Sirach
9.“A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice-cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” – Unknown
10. “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’” – Unknown
11. “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.” – Unknown
12. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
13. “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.” – Unknown
14. “Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.” – Unknown
15. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
16. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
17. “This relationship has something special about it, that makes every father and every daughter in the world speak warmly about it.” – Unknown
18. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
19. “If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly.” – Cathy Ladman
20. “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Unknown
21. “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” – Stanley T. Banks
22. “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved, and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.” – Unknown
23. “There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.” – John Gregory Brown
Fathers Day Quotes in Hindi
1.”Khushiyo se bhara har pal hota hai,
Zindagi me sunhera har kal hota hai
Milti hain kamyabi un ko,
Jinke sar par pita ka haath hota hai.
Happy Papa’s Day “
2. “न हो तो रोती हैं जिदे, ख्वाहिशों का ढेर होता हैं,
पिता हैं तो हमेशा बच्चो का दिल शेर होता हैं..
नसीब वाले हैं जिनके सर पर पिता का हाथ होता हैं,
ज़िद पूरी हो जाती हैं सब गर पिता का साथ होता हैं. “
3. “Pita k bina zindagi viran hoti hai,
Tanha safar me har rah sunsan hoti hai,
Zindagi mein pita ka hona jaroori hai,
Pita k sath se har raah asaan hoti hai. “
4. ” अज़ीज़ भी वो है, नसीब भी वो है ,
दुनिया की भीड़ में करीब भी वो है
उनकी दुआ से चलती है ज़िन्दगी
क्यों की खुदा भी वो है ,
और तक़दीर भी वो है ..!! “
Father Day Status from Son
5. ” पिता हारकर बाज़ी हमेशा मुस्कुराया,
शतरंज की उस जीत को मैं अब समझ पाया. “
6. “हँसते हैं हंसाते हैं मेरे पापा,
मेरे लिये खुशिया लाते हॆ मेरे पापा.
जब मे रुठ जाती हूँ,
तो मनाते हे मेरे प्यारे पापा.
गुडिया हु मे पापा की,
ओर मेरे सब से प्यारे दोस्त हॆ पापा,
फादर्स डे मुबारक हो पापा “
7. ” मेरे होठों की हँसी मेरे पापा की बदोलत है,
मेरी आँखों में खुशी मेरे पापा की बदोलत है ,
पापा किसी खुदा से कम नही
क्योकि मेरी ज़िन्दगी की सारी खुशी पापा की बदोलत है. “
8. ” धरती सा धीरज दिया और आसमान सी उंचाई है
जिन्दगी को तरस के खुदा ने ये तस्वीर बनाई है
हर दुख वो बच्चों का खुद पे वो सह लेतें है
उस खुदा की जीवित प्रतिमा को हम पिता कहते है|
फ़ादर्स डे की मुबारक हो ! “
Fathers day Shayari
9. ” पापा मिले तो मिला प्यार,
मेरे पापा मेरा संसार,
खुदा से मेरी इतनी सी दुआ है इस बार
मेरे पापा को मिले खुशियाँ अपार | “
10. “दुनिया की भीड़ में
सबसे करीब जो है,
मेरे पापा मेरे खुदा
मेरी तकदीर वो है..
मुबारक हो पापा दिवस “
11. ” पापा हैं मोहब्बत का नाम,
पापा को हज़ारों सलाम,
कर दे फ़िदा ज़िन्दगी,
आये जो बच्चों के काम “
12. ” मेरी रब से एक गुज़ारिश है,
छोटी सी लगानी एक सिफारिश है,
रहे जीवन भर खुश मेरे पापा
बस इतनी सी मेरी ख्वाहिश है. “
Fathers day Poetry in Hindi
कभी अभिमान तो कभी स्वाभिमान है पिता
कभी धरती तो कभी आसमान है पिता
जन्म दिया है अगर माँ ने
जानेगा जिससे जग वो पहचान है पिता….”
“कभी कंधे पे बिठाकर मेला दिखता है पिता…
कभी बनके घोड़ा घुमाता है पिता…
माँ अगर मैरों पे चलना सिखाती है…
तो पैरों पे खड़ा होना सिखाता है पिता…..”
“कभी रोटी तो कभी पानी है पिता…
कभी बुढ़ापा तो कभी जवानी है पिता…
माँ अगर है मासूम सी लोरी…
तो कभी ना भूल पाऊंगा वो कहानी है पिता….”
“कभी हंसी तो कभी अनुशासन है पिता…
कभी मौन तो कभी भाषण है पिता…
माँ अगर घर में रसोई है…
तो चलता है जिससे घर वो राशन है पिता….”
“कभी ख़्वाब को पूरी करने की जिम्मेदारी है पिता…
कभी आंसुओं में छिपी लाचारी है पिता…
माँ गर बेच सकती है जरुरत पे गहने…
तो जो अपने को बेच दे वो व्यापारी है पिता….”
“कभी हंसी और खुशी का मेला है पिता…
कभी कितना तन्हा और अकेला है पिता…
माँ तो कह देती है अपने दिल की बात…
सब कुछ समेत के आसमान सा फैला है पिता….”
Fathers Day Quotes in Marathi
1.बाबांचा मला कळलेला अर्थ…
बाबा म्हणजे अपरिमित कष्ट करणारं शरीर,
बाबा म्हणजे अपरिमित काळजी करणारं मन..
स्वतःच्या इच्छा आकांशा बाजूला ठेवून,
मुलांसाठी झटणारं अंतःकरण…
Happy Father’s Day!
2. स्वतः टपरा मोबाईल वापरून,
तुम्हाला स्टायलिश मोबाईल घेऊन देतो,
तुमच्या प्रीपेड चे पैसे स्वतःच भरतो,
तुमचा आवाज ऐकण्यासाठी तरसतो,
तो बाप असतो…
Father’s Day च्या शुभेच्छा!
3. चांगल्या शाळेमध्ये पोरांना टाकायची धडपड करतो,
डोनेशन साठी उधार आणतो,
वेळ पडली तर हातापाया पडतो,
तो बाप असतो…
Father’s Day च्या शुभेच्छा!
4. कोडकौतुक वेळप्रसंगी
धाकात ठेवी बाबा..
शांत प्रेमळ कठोर
रागीट बहुरूपी बाबा…
Father’s Day च्या शुभेच्छा!
5. बाप असतो तेलवात,
जळत असतो क्षणाक्षणाला..
हाडांची काडे करून आधार देतो मनामनाला…
Father’s Day च्या शुभेच्छा!
6. बाबा आज जग मला तुमच्या नावाने ओळखते हे खरे आहे,
पण मला खात्री आहे,
तुमच्या आशिर्वादाने मी इतके कर्तृत्व करेन,
की एक दिवस हे जग तुम्हाला माझ्या नावाने ओळखेल…
Happy Fathers Day बाबा!
7. निसर्गाचा अमूल्य ठेवा म्हणजे वडील
8. आयुष्यात वडिलांनी एक असं गिफ्ट दिलं आहे ते म्हणजे माझ्यावर कायम विश्वास ठेवला
9. माझे वडील जरी आज माझ्याबरोबर नसले तरीही मला खात्री आहे की, त्यांचा आशीर्वाद कायम माझ्याबरोबर आहे
10. आयुष्यातलं सर्वात मोठं सुख म्हणजे बाबा असणं आणि तुम्ही माझे वडील आहात हे माझं सर्वात मोठं भाग्य आहे
11. कसं जगायचं आणि कसं वागाय
12. चं हे तुम्ही शिकवलंत आणि त्यामुळेच आज या जगात जगायला शिकलोय
13. कितीही अपयशी झाल्यावरही विश्वास ठेवणारा पहिला व्यक्ती असतो तो म्हणजे बाबा
14. जगासाठी तुम्ही एक व्यक्ती असाल पण माझ्यासाठी माझं संपूर्ण जग आहात
15. तुम्हीही कितीही मोठे झालात तरी असा एकमेव माणूस ज्याच्याकडे तुम्ही मोठा माणूसच म्हणून पाहणार आणि तो म्हणजे तुमचा बाबा
16. माझ्या वडिलांनी मला कसं जगायचं शिकवलं नाही, पण त्यांना बघून मी जगायला शिकलो – क्लेरेन्स बलिंग्टन केलंड
17. आपलं मनच आहे जे कायम आपल्याला मुलगा आणि वडील म्हणून एकत्र ठेवतं – जोहान स्किलर
Fathers Day Quotes from Wife
1.Some people never know what it’s like to have a husband who’s also their best friend. I do and I’m so grateful.
2. You are my best friend, the father of our children, and you are my hidden strength. Thank you for making life so beautiful.
3. I adore you with all my heart and that feeling will never go away. Our kids are proof of our love. Our family is the greatest treasure we have.
4. You were there holding my hand on our first date, holding my hand during the birth of our babies, and now you continue to hold my hand through this beautiful thing we call life. I can’t imagine anyone else being there to hold my hand.
5. I’m grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.
6. You’re the father of my children whom I’ve watched love them so. You’re everything I hoped for to help in raising a family. You’re my husband, my friend, the love that I’ll always need.
7. I couldn’t have asked for a better father for my children. You amaze me every single day with all of your love.
8. Let this Father’s Day be a special one. Every day you work hard to bring up our family. I’m happy to be your wife and the mother of your children.
9. Being a good father can easily go unnoticed, yet it is one of the most valuable assets to a family. Here’s to celebrating you today and every other day of the year.
10. I am blessed to have a loving husband like you. And more than that, to have a man who knows how to raise and takes care of his children so well.
11. The only thing better than having you for a husband, is our children having you for a dad.
12. Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it’s brought us together. I am so grateful to have you as my husband
13. Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life.
14. You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do.
15. The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart.
16. One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you’re amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do.
17. You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are an amazing dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
18. Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right.
19. Life smiles at me every day with you by my side. I’m blessed to call you my husband and the father of my children.
20. Your love as a father shows in your every interaction with our children. I’ve watched you and I can see that you love them more than you could ever show. You’re an incredible dad and I love you for being you.
Fathers Day Quotes from Son
1. My father is a man of few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the right lessons for my life.
2. A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone, and pass them on to the coming generations.
3. I have read a lot of superhero comics. But I am yet to find a superhero as strong and powerful as my daddy.
4. A father is more powerful than the sun. He can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.
5. For everyone out there, you are my father. But to me, you are my entire world.
6. When anybody asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I tell them that no matter what I become, I want to be a man like my father. Happy Father’s Day, dear daddy.
7. Thank you daddy for teaching me to not be afraid of failure. Thank you for not helping me when I fall, but teaching me to dust off and rise again and continue moving ahead. You are the best. Love you dad.
8. Every time I read comics, I wished that I had a superhero in my life. Now I know I always had one ever since I was born. You are the hero I will always look up to, daddy. Happy Father’s Day!
9. You are the best father I could ever have because you never tell me what to do. You don’t hold my hand and tell me to walk a path. All you do is let your hand rest on my shoulder to tell me that no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back. I love you, dad.
10. I don’t wish to be a star that shines bright at night. I wish to be like my dad who is a candle that makes everything light up at home. Happy Father’s Day!
11. I cannot tell you how much I love you dad. You have sacrificed so much for us and I can never be able to match up to that ever in my life. I love you so much, daddy.
12. When my father gives me a gift, we both rejoice. But I don’t know why my father has tears in his eyes when I give him a gift instead.
13. Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.
14. Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.
15. Every time I am happy, the first person I think of is you because you’ve made me happy. And every time I am sad, the first person I think of is you again. Because you can always make me happy. Love you dada.
16. Dear dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy Father’s Day.
17. Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that I don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy Father’s Day!
18. Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
19. I may not think my father is right until I grow up. And by then, my son will think that I am always wrong.
20. Each time my father has put me down from his arms, he has picked up my crying sister. This is who he has taught me to be.
Fathers Day Quotes to Husband
1. Life isn’t always easy, but there is no one that I would rather celebrate the good times with and whether the storms with. Happy Father’s Day.
2. The only thing better than having you by my side as my husband is having you as our children’s father. Happy Father’s Day, sweetheart.
3. You were there holding my hand on our first date, holding my hand during the birth of our babies, and now you continue to hold my hand through this beautiful thing we call life. I can’t imagine anyone else being there to hold my hand, Happy Father’s Day.
4. Keep calm, daddy’s home. Thank you for being the best you can be every day. Happy Father’s Day.
5. Wishing you the best Father’s Day filled with the things you love, so that you may cherish this special day in the years to come.
6. You and I know how much you love to go fishing, so I thought this fishing card was the best way to remind you how much I love you! And yes before you ask, you can go fishing.
7. Being a good father can easily go unnoticed, yet it is one of the most valuable assets to a family. Here’s to celebrating you today and every other day of the year Happy Father’s Day.
8. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest, father, husband, protector, and friend.
9. Thanks for loving me unconditionally even on the days when the house is a disaster, dishes fill the sink, and the kids *plus mama* look like they have been playing at a zoo all day. Happy Father’s Day.
10. We hope you feel as special every other day of the year, as you do today. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad out there. We love you.
11. You fill the gaps to my weaknesses, I fill the gaps to your weaknesses, for that I am thankful. Without you, I wouldn’t have someone to open the jar lids that are too tight, without me you wouldn’t be able to find the milk. In the refrigerator. On the top shelf. Behind the pickles. Yes, the top shelf. Oh great, you found it. Happy Father’s Day, I will always be here to help you find the milk.
12. You are my rock, my sounding board, the love of my life, but most importantly you are the greatest father to our children. Happy Father’s Day, I love you.
13. I still get butterflies when I see you interact with our children, thank you for being such an amazing father and husband. Happy Father’s Day.
14. Your love reflects in the eyes of our children. They beam with joy when you enter the room. I adore you and am so blessed to have a respectful, hardworking husband. Happy Father’s Day.
15. You’re so much more than just a “husband”. You’re a partner in my life that I value more than you know. You’re the father of my children whom I’ve watched love them so. You’re everything I hoped to help me raise a family. You’re my husband, my friend, the love that I’ll always need. Happy Father’s Day.
16. You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father.
17. You always say that there’s a tool for everything. You’re right. The stud-finder worked miracles when it came to getting the perfect hubby. Happy Father’s Day.
18. Your love as a father shows through in your every interaction with our children. I’ve watched you and I can see that you love those children more than you could ever show them. You’re a fabulous father and I love you for being you. Happy Father’s Day to my amazing husband.
19. Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you.
20. The effort you do every day for our family worth a lot, although you get tired always get to play with our children, truly you are my greatest treasure. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.
21. I could never thank you enough for what you have done for me all my life. I appreciate you. You are the best husband in the whole world. Happy Father’s Day.
22. I’m glad that we have both invested in our marriage, in our children, and in our life together. Dividends are great and selling shares are totally against the charter. Happy Father’s Day.
23. The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart. I love you. Happy Father’s Day.
24. Your humor is a staple in our lives; how quiet our house would be without laughter. They expect tickles with your hugs and whiskers with your kisses. You’re teaching them to smile, to find joy, and to feel happiness. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day, my love.
25. No one in this world can get our relationship and no one could understand me better than you. You are my everything. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful life. Happy Father’s Day.
26. My worries never really bothered me. They stay away from me while you hold my hand and embrace me. I am forever yours, my dear. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Father’s Day.
27. Let this Father’s Day can be very special to you, every day you make a great effort to bring up our family, I am happy to be your wife and the mother of your children. Congratulations, my life.
28. You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband.
29. Two things you should never forget. That Father’s Day is about you and that I totally love you, even more than I did before. Happy Father’s Day.
30. Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right. Happy Father’s Day to my husband, my love.
31. You are their hero. They watch everything that you do, learn from everything that you do, and want to do everything that you do. You are and will continue to be, a big player in their self-esteem. You’re teaching them to be confident, self-assured, and proud. What in the world could I change about a man that loves his family, works hard, and treats his wife with love and respect? Absolutely nothing. Happy Father’s Day, Mr. Wonderful.
32. I loved you when I met you, now that you are the father of our children; I love you more than ever. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad and husband.
33. The kindness you show to other people rubs off on them. They see you help others and give generously. You’re teaching them compassion and respect, manners and appreciation. We have so much to be happy about. I love our life, our family, and all that we have done, together. Happy Father’s Day.
34. The great love that I have for you is getting stronger, our angels are very happy because they have a father who loves them. Happy Father’s Day.
35. The effort you do every day for our family worth a lot, although you get tired always get to play with our children, truly you are my greatest treasure. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.
36. Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us to each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.
37. We are a powerful duo. Together we have fun. We have become awesome parents and I’m so grateful that you’re my love. Happy Father’s Day to my husband.
38. You make me happy. You make our children happy. You’re a great father, a great husband, and a great man. We all love you, dearly. Happy Father’s Day.
39. Life smiles at me every day since I’m by your side, we are blessed with very cute children who are happy to have their dad with them, congratulations on your day.
Fathers Day Quotes Short
1. “A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
2. “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
3. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
4. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
5. “No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” —Hedy Lamarr
6. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” —Max Lucado
7. “[My father] has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.” —Chelsea Clinton
8. “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” —Harper Lee
9. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” —Unknown
10. “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. In the hour of need, when all else fails, we remember him upon whose knees we sat when children, and who soothed our sorrows; and even though he may be unable to assist us, his mere presence serves to comfort and strengthen us.” —Émile Gaboriau
11. “When you need real understanding when you need someone to care when you need someone to guide you … A father’s always there.” —Thomas J. Langley
12. “What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity.” —Jean-Paul
Fathers Day Lines
13. “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
14. “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
15. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
16. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” —Michael Ratnadeepak
17. “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” —Anne Sexton
18. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” —Alison Lohman
19. “Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds.” —Terri Guillemets
Fathers Day Quotes Funny
1. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
~ Tim Russert
2. “Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.”
3. “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.”
~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
4. “Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place.”
~ Hillary Lytle
5. “Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!”
6. “Daddy, you are as smart as Ironman,
as strong as the Hulk,
as fast as Superman,
as brave as Batman.
You are my favorite super-hero.”
7. “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” – Dave Attell
8. “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Jerry Seinfeld
9. Dave Attell
“When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.”
10. Rita Rudner
“I gave my father $100 and said, ‘Buy yourself something that will make your life easier.’ So he went out and bought a present for my mother.”
11. Bob Odenkirk
“My daughter got me a “World’s Best Dad” mug. So we know she’s sarcastic.”
Fathers Day Wishes
1. I hope I’ve made you proud, Dad and if not, hey, maybe you ought to lower your expectations.
2. We share a love of sports that’s brought us closer, especially if we shove the recliners together.
3. Dad, I notice in your wallet you have photos where your money used to be.
4. If at first, you don’t succeed, call Dad!
5. If you look up magnificent dad on Wikipedia, you’re photo and bio show up. Go figure!
6. I love that we have a silent agreement that I’m your favorite kid. Why spoil it for the others?
7. To a special Dad who we love so much – The Fam!
8. Words of wisdom and loving encouragement are your calling cards. Thanks, Dad!
9. You’ve always been encouraging, accepting, and generous. You’re the best!
10. You’ve always there for me.
11. Thank you for being someone that I can always count on and always turn to.
12. Thanks for being there when I need you the most and even when I didn’t.
13. I appreciate you’ve given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love.
14. Thanks for giving me the finer things in life your time, your care, your love.
15. There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
16. This is your day, but don’t let me disturb you. It’s best to let sleeping Dads lie.
Fathers Day Status
1.Any girl can find her prince, but her dad is always the king, Happy Fathers Day Dad
2. Hundred School masters can’t teach, what a Father can. Happy Fathers Day
3. My father believed in me and this is the greatest gift anyone could give another person. Happy Fathers Day
4. Every girl wants a husband who is like her father because he is the man in every girl’s life on whom she trusts the most… Love you papa
5. Dad, A son’s first Hero, A Daughter’s first love.
6. A father always has a solution to every problem of his daughter…He is her strength… Pride and love… HAPPY FATHER’S DAY
7. Angels in heaven pls wish my dad happy father’s day! Let him know we love n miss him so much .
8. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers for their children.
9. Friends and family can not give that love as dad you give me. Happy father’s Day!
10. Father is who taught you to never give up.
Fathers Day Whatsapp Status
11. Every “FATHER” is a son’s first Hero and a daughter’s first love. Happy Father’s Day to all the sweet, cute, loving, caring Super Dad around the universe.
12. The greatest gift of my life that came to me from God; I call him Dad! Happy Father’s Day!
13. Who’s my hero? That’s a great question… Well, I think my dad is my hero because he’s someone I look up to every day. Happy Father’s Day!
14. Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
15. Every girl wants a husband who is like her father because he is the man in every girl’s life on whom she trusts the most… Love you papa.
16. Dad…I may not need you to hold my hand anymore, but I’ll always need you to hold me in your heart…Happy Father’s Day!
17. I don’t idolize Superman, Batman, or Spider-Man simply because I know someone who is all of them rolled into one cool superhero, called DAD. I love you.
18. Thank you for everything you have done, you are the great one in 7 billion. I’m happy to have you as my father and will be your son/daughter’s life afterlife. Happy Father’s day to you!
19. My life is like a comic book because whenever I am in trouble, I am always saved by a hero called SUPERDAD. I love you.
20. Dad, I can only aspire to be like the true gentleman you are. You are a constant in my world of emotional distress. #Happy_Fathers_Day
21. Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example.
22. On this Father’s Day, I wanna “Thank You” for showing me what a hardworking man looks like and always putting our family first.
23. I’m glad how your words have always given me life’s real view, dad… today I just want to say thank you.