Fathers Day Quotes from Son
1. My father is a man of few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the right lessons for my life.
2. A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone, and pass them on to the coming generations.
3. I have read a lot of superhero comics. But I am yet to find a superhero as strong and powerful as my daddy.
4. A father is more powerful than the sun. He can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.
5. For everyone out there, you are my father. But to me, you are my entire world.
6. When anybody asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I tell them that no matter what I become, I want to be a man like my father. Happy Father’s Day, dear daddy.
7. Thank you daddy for teaching me to not be afraid of failure. Thank you for not helping me when I fall, but teaching me to dust off and rise again and continue moving ahead. You are the best. Love you dad.
8. Every time I read comics, I wished that I had a superhero in my life. Now I know I always had one ever since I was born. You are the hero I will always look up to, daddy. Happy Father’s Day!
9. You are the best father I could ever have because you never tell me what to do. You don’t hold my hand and tell me to walk a path. All you do is let your hand rest on my shoulder to tell me that no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back. I love you, dad.
10. I don’t wish to be a star that shines bright at night. I wish to be like my dad who is a candle that makes everything light up at home. Happy Father’s Day!
11. I cannot tell you how much I love you dad. You have sacrificed so much for us and I can never be able to match up to that ever in my life. I love you so much, daddy.
12. When my father gives me a gift, we both rejoice. But I don’t know why my father has tears in his eyes when I give him a gift instead.
13. Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.
14. Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.
15. Every time I am happy, the first person I think of is you because you’ve made me happy. And every time I am sad, the first person I think of is you again. Because you can always make me happy. Love you dada.
16. Dear dad, I have never had to look for inspirational people in world leaders or mythical heroes. You have been my inspiration all along. Happy Father’s Day.
17. Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that I don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy Father’s Day!
18. Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
19. I may not think my father is right until I grow up. And by then, my son will think that I am always wrong.
20. Each time my father has put me down from his arms, he has picked up my crying sister. This is who he has taught me to be.