Fathers Day Quotes to Husband
1. Life isn’t always easy, but there is no one that I would rather celebrate the good times with and whether the storms with. Happy Father’s Day.
2. The only thing better than having you by my side as my husband is having you as our children’s father. Happy Father’s Day, sweetheart.
3. You were there holding my hand on our first date, holding my hand during the birth of our babies, and now you continue to hold my hand through this beautiful thing we call life. I can’t imagine anyone else being there to hold my hand, Happy Father’s Day.
4. Keep calm, daddy’s home. Thank you for being the best you can be every day. Happy Father’s Day.
5. Wishing you the best Father’s Day filled with the things you love, so that you may cherish this special day in the years to come.
6. You and I know how much you love to go fishing, so I thought this fishing card was the best way to remind you how much I love you! And yes before you ask, you can go fishing.
7. Being a good father can easily go unnoticed, yet it is one of the most valuable assets to a family. Here’s to celebrating you today and every other day of the year Happy Father’s Day.
8. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest, father, husband, protector, and friend.
9. Thanks for loving me unconditionally even on the days when the house is a disaster, dishes fill the sink, and the kids *plus mama* look like they have been playing at a zoo all day. Happy Father’s Day.
10. We hope you feel as special every other day of the year, as you do today. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad out there. We love you.
11. You fill the gaps to my weaknesses, I fill the gaps to your weaknesses, for that I am thankful. Without you, I wouldn’t have someone to open the jar lids that are too tight, without me you wouldn’t be able to find the milk. In the refrigerator. On the top shelf. Behind the pickles. Yes, the top shelf. Oh great, you found it. Happy Father’s Day, I will always be here to help you find the milk.
12. You are my rock, my sounding board, the love of my life, but most importantly you are the greatest father to our children. Happy Father’s Day, I love you.
13. I still get butterflies when I see you interact with our children, thank you for being such an amazing father and husband. Happy Father’s Day.
14. Your love reflects in the eyes of our children. They beam with joy when you enter the room. I adore you and am so blessed to have a respectful, hardworking husband. Happy Father’s Day.
15. You’re so much more than just a “husband”. You’re a partner in my life that I value more than you know. You’re the father of my children whom I’ve watched love them so. You’re everything I hoped to help me raise a family. You’re my husband, my friend, the love that I’ll always need. Happy Father’s Day.
16. You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father.
17. You always say that there’s a tool for everything. You’re right. The stud-finder worked miracles when it came to getting the perfect hubby. Happy Father’s Day.
18. Your love as a father shows through in your every interaction with our children. I’ve watched you and I can see that you love those children more than you could ever show them. You’re a fabulous father and I love you for being you. Happy Father’s Day to my amazing husband.
19. Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you.
20. The effort you do every day for our family worth a lot, although you get tired always get to play with our children, truly you are my greatest treasure. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.
21. I could never thank you enough for what you have done for me all my life. I appreciate you. You are the best husband in the whole world. Happy Father’s Day.
22. I’m glad that we have both invested in our marriage, in our children, and in our life together. Dividends are great and selling shares are totally against the charter. Happy Father’s Day.
23. The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart. I love you. Happy Father’s Day.
24. Your humor is a staple in our lives; how quiet our house would be without laughter. They expect tickles with your hugs and whiskers with your kisses. You’re teaching them to smile, to find joy, and to feel happiness. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day, my love.
25. No one in this world can get our relationship and no one could understand me better than you. You are my everything. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful life. Happy Father’s Day.
26. My worries never really bothered me. They stay away from me while you hold my hand and embrace me. I am forever yours, my dear. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Father’s Day.
27. Let this Father’s Day can be very special to you, every day you make a great effort to bring up our family, I am happy to be your wife and the mother of your children. Congratulations, my life.
28. You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband.
29. Two things you should never forget. That Father’s Day is about you and that I totally love you, even more than I did before. Happy Father’s Day.
30. Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right. Happy Father’s Day to my husband, my love.
31. You are their hero. They watch everything that you do, learn from everything that you do, and want to do everything that you do. You are and will continue to be, a big player in their self-esteem. You’re teaching them to be confident, self-assured, and proud. What in the world could I change about a man that loves his family, works hard, and treats his wife with love and respect? Absolutely nothing. Happy Father’s Day, Mr. Wonderful.
32. I loved you when I met you, now that you are the father of our children; I love you more than ever. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad and husband.
33. The kindness you show to other people rubs off on them. They see you help others and give generously. You’re teaching them compassion and respect, manners and appreciation. We have so much to be happy about. I love our life, our family, and all that we have done, together. Happy Father’s Day.
34. The great love that I have for you is getting stronger, our angels are very happy because they have a father who loves them. Happy Father’s Day.
35. The effort you do every day for our family worth a lot, although you get tired always get to play with our children, truly you are my greatest treasure. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.
36. Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us to each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.
37. We are a powerful duo. Together we have fun. We have become awesome parents and I’m so grateful that you’re my love. Happy Father’s Day to my husband.
38. You make me happy. You make our children happy. You’re a great father, a great husband, and a great man. We all love you, dearly. Happy Father’s Day.
39. Life smiles at me every day since I’m by your side, we are blessed with very cute children who are happy to have their dad with them, congratulations on your day.