Fathers Day Quotes from Wife
1.Some people never know what it’s like to have a husband who’s also their best friend. I do and I’m so grateful.
2. You are my best friend, the father of our children, and you are my hidden strength. Thank you for making life so beautiful.
3. I adore you with all my heart and that feeling will never go away. Our kids are proof of our love. Our family is the greatest treasure we have.
4. You were there holding my hand on our first date, holding my hand during the birth of our babies, and now you continue to hold my hand through this beautiful thing we call life. I can’t imagine anyone else being there to hold my hand.
5. I’m grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.
6. You’re the father of my children whom I’ve watched love them so. You’re everything I hoped for to help in raising a family. You’re my husband, my friend, the love that I’ll always need.
7. I couldn’t have asked for a better father for my children. You amaze me every single day with all of your love.
8. Let this Father’s Day be a special one. Every day you work hard to bring up our family. I’m happy to be your wife and the mother of your children.
9. Being a good father can easily go unnoticed, yet it is one of the most valuable assets to a family. Here’s to celebrating you today and every other day of the year.
10. I am blessed to have a loving husband like you. And more than that, to have a man who knows how to raise and takes care of his children so well.
11. The only thing better than having you for a husband, is our children having you for a dad.
12. Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it’s brought us together. I am so grateful to have you as my husband
13. Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life.
14. You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do.
15. The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart.
16. One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you’re amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do.
17. You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are an amazing dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
18. Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right.
19. Life smiles at me every day with you by my side. I’m blessed to call you my husband and the father of my children.
20. Your love as a father shows in your every interaction with our children. I’ve watched you and I can see that you love them more than you could ever show. You’re an incredible dad and I love you for being you.