Eid Mubarak Quotes
48. None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.
— Prophet Muhammad
49. O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.
— Holy Quran: 2, 208
50. Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us,
and he is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).
51. On the holy occasion of Eid. May the blessing of Allah light up your way and lead you to eternal happiness, success, and peace.
52. Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world, may the blessings of Allah be with you today, tomorrow, and always.
53. Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
54. Duniya ki her Fiza mein Ujala RASOOL ka,
Ye saari kainaat hai Sadqa RASOOL ka;
Khushbu-e-Gulab hai Pasina RASOOL ka,
Aap ko bhi ho Mubarak Mahina RASOOL ka
EID-e-MILAD-UN-NABI Mubarak Ho
55. As Allah waters his creation, may he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
56. The best of all gifts around any eid is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in Each Other.
57. Wishing you all a very happy Eid, And hoping that all the things you wish For will be yours throughout the year.
58. May Allah shower countless blessings upon You and Your Family. Keep me in your prayers.
59. I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.
60. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint.
— al-Baqarah, 2:183
61. Indeed, Allah is with those who fear Him and those who are doers of good.
— Holy Quran 16:128
62. And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him
— al-Talaaq 65:3.
63. And the men and the women who remember Allaah much with their hearts and tongues. Allaah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)
— alAhzaab 33:35
64. By no means shall you attain al-birr (righteousness) until you spend (in Allaah’s Cause) of that which you love.
— Aal ‘Imraan 3:92
65. So whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.
— Holy Quran – 18:110
66. O humankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.
Indeed, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
— Surah 49:13
67. O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.
— Surat Al-Baqarah 2:183
68. There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way.
Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.
— al-Baqarah 2:256
69. “When Allah talks about giving to those who are in need of money, food, clothing, etc. in surah al-isra, He doesn’t refer to it as “helping the miskeen” or “giving charity to the miskeen” Allah refers to this act as giving them what is their right and what they deserve.
It is their right upon me and you and Allah is watching – Nouman Ali Khan”
70. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure & open all the doors of success now & always. Eid Mubarak