Have a Hap Hap Happy Christmas!
Here you will find everything in one place, Christmas short quotes, wishes, quotes on family, kids, love, friends, movie, funny quotes, and also religious quotes.
Top 20 Christmas Short Quotes
“Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.”
Christmas Card Images
” What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. “
Christmas Cards Images 2020
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.”
Christmas Cards Images for free
” Christmas is the day that holds all time together. “
Christmas Cards Images with Messages
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.”
Christmas eve Wishes Images
“The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”
Christmas Images Cards
” Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas. “
Christmas Images Christian
“And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent…”
Christmas Images Cute
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”
Christmas Images Free
” May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
Christmas Wishes Images
” A good conscience is a continual Christmas. “
” Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
” Christmas is the day that holds all time together. “
“As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year”
“Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.”
“Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.”
” Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most “
“Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” -Richelle E. Goodrich
” Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night. “
“Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”
Top 20 Christmas Wishes
“God goes to those who have time to hear him—and so on this cloudless night he went to simple shepherds.”
Christmas Quotes Short 2020
“He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
“Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.”
Christmas Wishes Images
“Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”
“Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.”
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
” Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us. “
Merry Christmas Images Free
” Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago “
Merry Christmas Images with Quotes
“Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.”
“Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks As carols fill the air.”
“Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”
Merry Christmas Wishes Images Free
“Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”
“Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”
“Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united.”
Top 21 Christmas Quotes About Family
1.“Spending time with my family is the best part of Christmas.”
2. “The joy of Christmas is family.”
3. “All I want for Christmas is to be surrounded by my family.”
4. “The best way to see Christmas is through the eyes of a child.”
5. “At Christmas, all roads lead home to family, friends, loved ones.”
6. “The only mess in my house I find glorious is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. “
7. “The basic ingredients to a merry Christmas are the gifts of time and love.”
8. “Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us to appreciate the love in our lives that we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.”
9. “I’m not sure who enjoys Christmas more, my children, or me.”
10. “Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas”
11. “To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year. “
12. “May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! “
13. “May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.”
14. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”- Laura Ingalls Wilder
15. “I love how Christmas reminds us to pause and reflect on the important things around us like family, friends, and all the things money can’t buy.”
16. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends.
It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
17. “May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.”
18. “This the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.”
19. “May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas! “
20. “You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.”
21. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the ride.”
Top 20 Stunning Christmas Movie Quotes
1.Christmas Vacation- “Nobody’s walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas.”
2. ELF -“I planned out our whole day. First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.”
3. Frosty the Snowman- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”
4. Ernest Saves Christmas- “Christmas is just about my favorite time. Ever since I was a little kid, I always felt like it was my own personal holiday.”
5. Christmas Vacation- “And we’re going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas.”
6. A Christmas Story- “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid!”
7. Fred Claus- “The world is what you make it. And it all starts with what you make of yourself.”
8. Home Alone 2- “Merry Christmas you filthy animal.”
9. Deck the Halls- “That’s what Christmas memories are made from, they’re not planned, they’re not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry, they just happen.”
10. A Christmas Carol- “Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas!”
11. A Christmas Story- “Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.”
12. It’s a Wonderful Life- “Strange, isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives. When he isn’t around, he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he?”
13. Elf- “You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card.”
14. A Christmas Carol- “I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.”
15. A Charlie Brown Christmas- “I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all really. Maybe it just needs a little love.”* The Polar Express- Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
16. Miracle on 34th Street- “I believe, I believe. It’s silly but I believe.”
17. The Muppet Christmas Carol- “It was the afternoon of Christmas Eve and Scrooge was conscious of a thousand odors, each one connected with a thousand thoughts and hopes and joys and cares long, long forgotten.”
18. Love Actually – “But for now, let me say. Without hope or agenda. Just because it’s Christmas. And at Christmas, you tell the truth. To me, you are perfect.”
19. Elf- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
20. Elf- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.”
Top 20 Christmas Quotes on Love
1.”Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
2. “I like smiling, smiling’s my favorite.” – Buddy the Elf (my personal favorite)
3. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
4. “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
5.“Christmas now surrounds us,
Happiness is everywhere
Our hands are busy with many tasks
As carols fill the air.” – Shirley Sallay
6. “Each sight, each sound of Christmas
And fragrances sublime
Make hearts and faces happy
This glorious Christmastime.” – Carice Williams
7.“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring
Is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart.” – Meredith Willson, It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
8. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
9. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – W.T. Ellis
10. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
11. “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” – Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby
12. “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
13. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter
14.“Good news from heaven the angels bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
To crown us with the joy of heaven.” – Martin Luther
15. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
16. “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.” – Harlan Miller
17. “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
18. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
19. “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”
20. “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry-making. It is more than that. It is time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” – J. C. Penney
21. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
19 Best Christmas Quotes Bible
1. “We consider Christmas as the encounter, the great encounter, the historical encounter, the decisive encounter, between God and mankind. He who has faith knows this truly; let him rejoice.”
– Pope Paul VI
2.”For to us a child is born, to us, a son is given…” Isaiah 9:6-7
3.”The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.” – John 1:14
4. “In a dream, I heard a voice saying ‘fear not, come rejoice. It’s the end of the beginning, praise the newborn King.'”
Handel H. Brown
5. “To prepare our hearts for Christmas, we must cultivate the spirit of expectancy.”
6. “The good news of great joy changed the course of every silent night to come.”
7. “The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God.”
8. “If you want to bring yourself joy, then seek to give others.”
Helen Steiner Rice
9. “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.”
10. “All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.”
11.”When Christ was born so was our hope.”
12.”Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”
Fulton J. Sheen
13.”The simple shepherds heard the voice of an angel and found their Lamb; the wise men saw the light of a star and found their wisdom.”
14. “For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas when its mighty Founder was a child himself.” – Charles Dickens
15. “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?” ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’
16. “Once in our world, a stable had something in it that was bigger than our whole world.” C.S. Lewis
17. Christmas is best pondered, not with logic, but with imagination.” Max Lucado
18. “The great challenge left to us is to cut through all the glitz and glam of the season that has grown increasingly secular and commercial, and be reminded of the beauty of the One who is Christmas.”- Bill Crowder
19. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
31 funniest Christmas Quotes
1. Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.”
– Andy Borowitz
2.“Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.”
– Victor Borge
3.“My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.”
– Melanie White
4.“Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”
– Dave Barry
5.“What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.”
– Don Marquis
6.“I hate the radio this time of year because they play “All I Want For Christmas Is You” like, every other song. And that’s just not enough.”
– Bridger Winegar
7.“A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”
– Garrison Keillor
8.“I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.”
– Winston Spear
9.“Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.”
– Kin Hubbard
10.“Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.”
– Lenore Hershey
11.“Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.”
– Bridger Winegar
12.“For Christmas this year, try giving less. Start with less attitude. There’s more than enough of that in the world as it is – and people will usually just give it back anyway!”
– Anne Bristow
13.“Who’s the bane of Santa’s life? The elf and safety officer.”
– Catherine Tate
14.“Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking?”
– Arlo Guthrie
15.”One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”
16.”Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they’re worth the price of a stamp.”
17. At Christmas, play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.” – Thomas Tusser
18. Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not Included.” – Author Unknown
19.“Christmas shopping. Never an easy or pleasant task.” -Harry in Love Actually
20.“Mentally I am ready for Christmas, financially I am not ready for Christmas.”
21. Nothing says holiday like a cheese log.” – Ellen DeGeneres
22.“Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.”— Charles M. Schulz
23.“It’s easier to feel a little more spiritual with a couple of bucks in your pocket.” — Craig Ferguson
24.”The main reason Santa is so jolly is that he knows where all the bad girls live.” — George Carlin
25.“I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin. — Winston Spear
26.“Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.” — Johnny Carson
27.“What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” — Phyllis Diller
28. “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
29.”The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other.” – Johnny Carson
30.”Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
31. Dear Santa, This year, please give me a fat bank account and a slim body. And please don’t mix those two up like you did last year. Thanks.
21 lovely Christmas Quotes about Friends
1. Best friends are no less than a family. You are one of my best friends in life. I love you just as much as I love my family. Merry Christmas!
2. The joy of this holy occasion will surely fill your life with eternal happiness. May the happiness stays with you forever. Merry Christmas my friend!
3. There is nothing much more amazing than spending time with you in the holiday season and talk about our life and fun things. May this Christmas be a memorable one! Have a happy new year.
4. As the Jingle bells swing by and ring – May God takes away all your sadness and let some wings to your happiness which will eventually make you fly. I wish you a Merry Christmas.
5. Christmas is all about caring, sharing, and eating many delicious foods! May all your wishes come true as soon as possible. Merry Christmas!
6. Your family is lucky to have you. I am also lucky to have you as a friend. May God always protect you and love you. May your happiness and delight extend. May you feel them in the whole new year. You, deserve it, Merry Christmas, dear!
7. Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gift in my life is a best friend like you. Merry Christmas.
8. Enjoy each sip of Christmas punch, each cookie shaped like a tree, and each festive moment you share with family and friends.
9. Dear friend! I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Each and every year is filled with joy because of your presence in my life. I’m wishing you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to seeing you again as soon as possible!
10. My best memories are the ones I made with you. I hope that next year will be filled with joy we give each other each and every day. You are the sunshine of my life. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, fella!
11. For me Christmas is telling people I love how much they mean to me. And I love you so much that I can’t even explain. Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me and the best human being in the whole world. Merry Christmas!
12. Wishing you a happy, healthy, and colorful life this Christmas. Enjoy every moment with your family, friends, and loved ones. Merry Christmas!
13. Merry Christmas wishes can be said easily, but for each one meant, like the Grinch, your heart can grow. May your heart grow three sizes this Christmas.
14. May your Christmas be merry and holidays be happy. May every wish of your heart is granted by the merciful God. Merry Christmas, my dear best friend. Hugs and kisses.
15. To my friends who are far away, I love you all and hope you have a splendid Christmas this season. Merry Christmas.
16. It is the spirit of brotherhood in the cheer of Christmas that makes it so glorious. Brotherliness is but the manifestation of the spirit of Christ. Merry Christmas!
17. I bought you the most amazing wallet as a Christmas present, but then I thought it went well with my outfit. Good luck next year!
18. Though you are far, you are always close to my heart… Wishing you a wonderful Christmas blessed with happiness and success… Miss, you load my friend.
19. No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
20. Christmas carols everywhere, gift-giving here and there. Christmas is a merry-making season that will be a lot special If spent with a friend like you!
21. Santa is in the hospital and the gift production has stopped, he almost died laughing when I told him you were good this year. Merry Christmas Buddy!
21 Cute Christmas Quotes for Kids
1.” Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”- Larry Wilde
2.”Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans
3.”Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” -Peg Bracken
4. Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
~ Gary Allan
5. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
~ Kin Hubbard
6. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
7. Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven
8. May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
9. May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts! May your home be filled with peace and bliss! May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!
10. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, And wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on Earth, good-will to men!” –
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
12. May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!
13. Christmas spells out love, hope, and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas
14. A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
15. Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.
~ Lenore Hershey
16. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out I’ll drink the red.
17. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
~ Dave Barry
18. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
~ Stephen Graham Jones
19. “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” — Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby
20. “Christmas renews our youth by stirring our wonder. The capacity for wonder has been called our most pregnant human faculty, for in it are born our art, our science, our religion.” — Ralph Sockman
21. “Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” — Robert Lynd