Raksha Bandhan Quotations
30. “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
31. “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
32. “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
33. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
34. “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”- Unknown
35. Dearest sister,
First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan”.
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
36. My little sister
I don’t know-how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
37. One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
38. I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
39. Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
40. I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
41. Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
42. I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is your sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
43. Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
44. In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
45. A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
46. Thanks, the brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
47. I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!