Raksha Bandhan Wishes: This is a popular, traditionally Hindu, annual rite, or ceremony, which is central to a festival of the same name, celebrated in India, Nepal and other parts of the Indian subcontinent, and among people around the world influenced by Hindu culture.
Below you will get the best Raksha Bandhan Wishes for your lovely brothers & sisters in both Hindi & English.
Raksha Bandhan images
1. “ We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
2. “We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis”
3. “I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger every day…”
4. “This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.”
Images of Raksha Bandhan
5. “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!”
6. “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life. “
7. “Having you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan ”
8. “Sister A person who’s been where you’ve been;
someone you can call when things aren’t going right;
is more than just family;
a sister is a forever friend.
Happy Raksha Bandhan”
Raksha Bandhan Images Download
9. “You my sister are someone more special than words. You are love mixed with friendship and a million everlasting favorite memories. You are a hand within my hand enfolded with love and understanding. You give me a feeling that makes me wonder what I would ever do without you, and no one is loved so dearly. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
10. “To my sister, for happy times, shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter, and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
11. “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. Well, I am glad you are the one who always has my back. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Tiger!”
12. “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan”
13. “You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures my lovely sister”
14. “On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!”
15. “A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!”
Raksha Bandhan Images with Quotes
16. “We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!”
17. “It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister”
18. “On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my beautiful sister”