Mother’s day wishes for Mother
92. “Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.”
93. “I tell my kids, ‘I am thinking about you every other minute of my day.’” —Michelle Obama
94. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” —Sophia Loren
95. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan”
96. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
97. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.” —Meryl Streep
98. “She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great—but how to laugh through it.” —Liza Minnelli (on mom Judy Garland)
99. “If I were hanged on the highest hill / Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine! / I know whose love would follow me still / Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine!” —Rudyard Kipling
100. “You showed me when I was young just how to grow / You showed me everything that I should know / You showed me just how to walk without your hands / Cuz mom you always were the perfect fan” —The Backstreet Boys
101. “Never gonna go a day without you / Fills me up just thinking about you / I’ll never go a day without my mama” —Boyz II Men
- Happy Boss Day 2020: Quotes, Wishes, Messages to share with your Boss !
- 23 Best World Students Day Quotes 2021
- 33 Best World Teachers Day Quotes to Celebrate your Great Mentors!
- 35 Ways to Say Jumma Mubarak in Urdu & Arabic
- 373 Father’s Day Quotes, Images, Wishes, etc to make this day really Special for Him !
- 19 Best International Girl Child Day Messages & Quotes