Islamic new year Messages“Let us make the most of this Islamic New Year by spreading love, happiness, and joy… by spreading the message of brotherhood and goodness.” Click To Tweet
9. You alone we worship, and you alone we ask for help, for each and everything. May your faith in Him always bring you peace and prosperity. Happy New Hijri Year!
10. May Allah Almighty shower his blessing on the Muslim Ummah and all Islamic countries. Happy new Hijri year. 1440 Mubarak.
11. “Happy Islamic New Year to all. May this new year bring a lot of peace, prosperity & happiness to the world. May Allah protect us. ”Shaikh Ibn Taymiyah Said: “The Heart was only created for the remembrance of Allah.” Happy New Year ! Click To Tweet
12. Wishing you and your family a New Year full of peace, happiness, and abundance of all. May Allah bless you throughout the new year. Muharram Mubarak!
13. “As we step into another Islamic New Year, I pray to Allah to be always there with us, in good and in bad, to bless us and to accept our prayers…. Happy Islamic New Year to you.”
14. “With the last sunset of the year, I am sending my warm Islamic New Year greetings to you and your dear ones to have an unforgettable year full of blessings of Allah.”
15. “Let us remember Hussain, the highest of martyrs, the lord of paradise youth. Let us send our greetings and regards to Allah’s Messenger and his family.”
“On the auspicious day of Muharram, may Allah bless you with health, wealth, peace, and happiness!” Click To Tweet
16. Happy new Hijri year! “Allah (God) does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon that you may be grateful.” Quran 5:6
17. “And it is He who created the night and day, and the sun and moon.” Happy new Hijri year Quran 21:33
18. Happy new Hijri year “The best among you are those who have the best manners and best character.” Sahih Bukhari 6029