37. The lives adorned with goodness, beneficence, virtue, and beautiful morality, flourishes. I wish you a happy and beautiful new year !:…..”
38. “May you find endless hope and eternal happiness on the occasion of Islamic New Year and enjoy the celebrations to the fullest with your loved ones.”
39. “Wishing you lots of smiles and joy as we celebrate Islamic New Year…. May Allah is always there to protect you, guide you, and bless you with the best of everything.”“I wish the blessings of Allah are always there to brighten every moment of your life…. May you find success and happiness under his guidance and love…. Happy Islamic New Year.” Click To Tweet
40. May peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be with you this year and always! Happy New Year, 1441 Hijri. Remember me in your prayers.
41. “With the last sunset of this year, I wish that all your problems end and tomorrow is a new beginning full of new dreams and opportunities for you…. Happy Islamic New Year.”
42. “With the beginning of celebrations for Islamic New Year, I pray that you are blessed with a year full of prosperity, success, and happiness.”Allah talah aap ko hazaroon khushiyan ataa karay aur aap per rehmatain nazil fermaye. Click To Tweet
43. “May you find endless hope and eternal happiness on the occasion of Islamic New Year and enjoy the celebrations to the fullest with your loved ones.”
44. May all the praises and thanks be to Allah to whom belongs all that is in heavens and on the earth. Have a blessed Muharram.”
45. May the spirit of this Holiday Season fill your heart with Love, Peace, and Serenity. Wishing you a Happy Islamic New Year !Happy Islamic New Year ! “The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah (God), even, when it’s in pain.” Anonymous Click To Tweet
46. “A busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes a busy life easier.” Anonymous
47. “Allah (God) does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.” Quran 2:286
48. “And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressing life.” Quran 20:124Happy Islamic New Year ! “Do not lose hope, nor be sad.” Quran 3:139 Click To Tweet
49. ” We are leaving behind another year of our life, where we are sent to develop a peaceful and just world that is appropriate to our Lord’s contentment. These days in which the calendars are changed are an important opportunity for us to account for the past.
To review our mistakes, to repent to our sins, to make new and correct decisions, to open immaculate pages of our lives, it is a rare opportunity. Have a beautiful New Year! “
( Islamic New Year Quotes )