21 Cute Christmas Quotes for Kids
1.” Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”- Larry Wilde
2.”Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans
3.”Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” -Peg Bracken
4. Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
~ Gary Allan
5. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
~ Kin Hubbard
6. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
7. Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven
8. May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
9. May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts! May your home be filled with peace and bliss! May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!
10. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, And wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on Earth, good-will to men!” –
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
12. May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!
13. Christmas spells out love, hope, and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas
14. A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
15. Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.
~ Lenore Hershey
16. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out I’ll drink the red.
17. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
~ Dave Barry
18. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
~ Stephen Graham Jones
19. “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” — Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby
20. “Christmas renews our youth by stirring our wonder. The capacity for wonder has been called our most pregnant human faculty, for in it are born our art, our science, our religion.” — Ralph Sockman
21. “Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” — Robert Lynd