Abdul Kalam Quotes on Life
This is my belief: that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins. Click To Tweet
1. Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.
2. Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.
3. Suffering is the essence of success!Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person. Click To Tweet
4. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of the Mount Everest or to the top of your career!
5. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.We should not give up and we should not allow the problems defeat us. Click To Tweet
6. Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
7. Black color is sentimentally bad but, every black board makes the students life bright.
8. “For great men, religion is a way of making friends; small people make religion a fighting tool.”