Bakrid wishes for husband
32. To the most loving husband, I wish an Eid showered with blessings of Allah for good health, great success and eternal happiness….. Sending these lovely wishes wrapped in lots of love as I wish you Eid Mubarak.
33. With fresh petals of rose flower, I hold holy water in my palm… with sun shining bright and dew on the grass, I send my love and warm wishes on the occasion to Eid wishing for your happy and healthy life from Allah.
34. Eid is just another reason for me to send you my love and seek blessings from Allah for your long and happy life…. Dearest husband, I wish you an Eid full of smiles and warmth, joy and success, prosperity and growth…. Eid Mubarak to you.
Bakrid mubarak ho
35. I am praying for eternal happiness for you….. I am wishing for pinnacle of success for you With lots of love, I wish you a glorious Ramadan my love!!
36. My wishes for are deep from my heart………. Wishes that are just for the few….. Wishes for the ones who mean the world to me………..Ramadan Mubarak to the best husband!!
37. It is not just an Eid Mubarak wish to you, it is a heartfelt message which prays for your happiness and success for the coming year. Dear husband, Happy Eid Ul Fitr to you. May Allah always bless you.
38. Meri yehi dua hai ki zindagi ke kisi bhi pal khushiyan kam na ho, aapka har din Eid se kam na ho. Duaein mangi thi jo aapne, koi bhi dua ansuni na ho. Wishing you a very Happy Ramadan hubby.
39. On Ramadan, I thank Allah for bringing you in my life like the most beautiful blessing. I pray to Him to always bless you and fulfill all your wishes. Happy Eid to you my dearest husband.
40. This Eid I wish a wish for you that all your wishes come true. So keep praying Allah and keep wishing for all that you desire for you make the best husband. Happy Eid Ul Fitr to you!!
41. May this Eid is a magical one for you… filling your life with happiness and prosperity, giving you success and joy. I pray to Allah to always shower his love on you. Wishing you Happy Eid my love.
42. Dear husband, you are always a part of my prayers. This Eid, I wish that you achieve all that you desire and always be happy and healthy. Warm wishes to you on Ramadan. Eid Mubarak to you.
43. Dearest husband, I pray that this Eid may bring along lots of happiness, good fortune and success to you. I wish that you are blessed with magical blessings of Allah that shower brightness and joy in your life. I pray for your health and prosperity. As the month of Ramadan ends, I wish you a very Happy Eid.
44. On the occasion of Ramadan, I pray for your success and wellness, I seek blessings of Allah for you as you are my strength……… With lots of prayers, I am sending Ramadan wishes to you.
45. I wish Allah answers all your prayers……. I wish Allah blesses you with the best of everything you deserve……… I wish Eid Mubarak to the husband who is my biggest support.
46. The month of fasting is here……….. The month of offering prayers to Allah is here…………. The month to pray for your success and happiness is here……… Warm wishes on Ramadan to the best husband in the world.